Lauda Finem have postponed the publication of our series on the Peter Ellis miscarriage of justice case for a few days……why? Well that’s a very good question!
At the 11th hour we received a number of curious emails from what New Zealand’s media would just love to call a “devoted ex-pat Kiwi“, a temporary resident of Perth, WA, Australia….WTF?
Although from what we have heard so far from this particular ex-pat Kiwi, turned whistle-blower, they are no longer big fan’s of their country of origin (like so many refugee’s that arrive in Australia every year seeking political asylum), its polity, or for that matter its bent cops, judges and justice system; nor do they consider themselves “temporary residents” of Australia; they (unlike so many bitching Kiwi’s have taken the time to obtain Australian citizenship…….a move that, we suspect, was necessary for their own protection?
With that in mind the whistle-blower now, allegedly, feels like disclosing some invaluable inside info on the Peter Ellis case and the pollies and cops involved.
The claims and some of the allegations that they’ve made over the past few days intrigued us so we felt it worthwhile to delay ( just a little) and send our intrepid traveller Carlo’s to investigate; it could of course be a load of National Party political bollocks; but its a risk we’re prepared to take….the price of a three day Indian-Pacific train journey (which Carlos had always wanted to do anyway) we’ll have to wait and see?
Rest assured Perth result or not we will be posting the first article in the Ellis series before 2012’s years end……..that’s a promise readers.
We have, however, managed to bring forward another series of posts so as to provide a little lite Xmas reading. That series of articles, which will be posted starting tomorrow evening (AWST), details a few of the cases of corruption in the New Zealand judiciary and gives a little insight into the many tools that the bent National Party Minister Judith Collins has at her disposal whilst fucking-over David Bain, Joe Karam, justice Ian Binnie and ultimately David Bain’s case for compensation, compo for the 13 years in prison that we believe he deserves (if for no other reason than to protect and preserve New Zealand’s Justice system, “the separation of powers” and judicial integrity).
Update 25/12/2012 @ 01:30 (AEDST): We were of course right
So look out for our post:
- National Party: Judith Collins Hires Porn Surfing Judge to Screw Bain (laudafinem.com)
- Fairfax attempts to seduce Lauda Finem (laudafinem.com)
- Bain Case; the reports are out (laudafinem.com)
- Karam, Bain to be served Collins chilled favourite À la Carte special; “En Croute” (laudafinem.com)
- TVNZ & Rogue Jurors Campaign Exposed (laudafinem.com)
- New Zealand political corruption? The Peter Ellis Case; coming December 25th 2012 (laudafinem.com)
- Judge Judy: Collins slams Binnie’s Bain report (laudafinem.com)
- Bain Case: Renowned Australian Defense Lawyer outraged by Judith Collins behaviour. (laudafinem.com)
- Puisne Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada, Ian Binnie’s press release (laudafinem.com)
- New Zealand Police: Lauda Finem exposing the rot (laudafinem.com)